G Herbo, whose real name is Herbert Randall Wright III, is an American rapper and songwriter. He began rapping as a teenager and gained attention through his mixtapes, such as “Welcome to Fazoland” and “Pistol P Project,” which showcased his unique flow, storytelling ability, and honest and gritty lyrics.
G Herbo Net Worth
G Herbo Net Worth is $4 Million. His Annual Income is $3,00,000 +.He started his career in the music industry in 2012 by releasing his first mixtape named “Welcome to Fazoland”. The tape generated a buzz and caught the attention of fellow Chicago rapper, Lil Bibby. In 2014, he released his second mixtape, “Pistol P Project,” which was hosted by DJ Don Cannon. In 2017, G Herbo shifted his focus towards releasing studio albums. His debut album, “Humble Beast,” was released on September 22, 2017. The album debuted at number 21 on the Billboard 200 charts and received critical acclaim for its storytelling, lyricism, and honesty.
G Herbo Age
He was born in 8 October 1995, 27 years old.ALSO READ: Dave Chappelle Net Worth 2023, Annual Income, Endorsements, Properties, Cars, Charities etc
G Herbo Height
He is 6 feet tall (183 cm) Tall. ALSO READ: Joey Badass Net Worth 2023, Annual Income, Endorsements, Properties, Cars, Charities etc
G Herbo Cars
- Lamborghini Urus
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class
- Rolls-Royce Wraith
G Herbo Family
He has his parents, Lisa Wright and Herbert Wright Jr. He grew up in a large family, with three siblings – one sister and two brothers. His family has had to endure several challenges and struggles over the years due to the violence and poverty in their neighborhood..
G Herbo Business Ventures
G Herbo has been involved in several business ventures outside of his music career. Here are some notable ones:
- Swervo Store – G Herbo launched his clothing line, Swervo Store, in 2018. The brand offers clothing for men and women, featuring custom designs with the Swervo logo and other graphics.
- Swervin’ Through Stress – In 2020, G Herbo launched Swervin’ Through Stress, an initiative aimed at providing mental health resources and support to his fans. The initiative includes events, webinars, and a podcast series.
- Herbo Ventures – In 2021, G Herbo announced the launch of his venture capital firm, Herbo Ventures. The firm aims to invest in and support up-and-coming businesses, with a focus on minority-owned and operated companies.
- Real Estate Investments – In addition to his clothing line and mental health initiative, G Herbo has also invested in real estate. He has purchased properties in Chicago and has expressed interest in using his wealth to help revitalize his hometown
G Herbo is a talented rapper from Chicago who has made a significant impact on the hip-hop scene. He has released several successful projects and has gained a dedicated fanbase both in his hometown and around the world.
G Herbo’s personal experiences growing up in a disadvantaged neighborhood have influenced his music and philanthropy, and he has become a beacon of hope and inspiration for many. As he continues to grow in his career and activism, it will be exciting to see what the future holds for this talented and thoughtful rapper.
Thank you for reading. Leave us a comment if you liked it!
Don’t forget to follow us on: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn
Have a Good Day ahead