Since we all know who Rishi Sunak is, allow us to share with you some of Unknown Facts about Rishi Sunak.
- Rishi Sunak is the son-in-law of Narayan Murthy, Information technology industry titan Infosys Ltd. co-founder and billionaire Indian.
- Punjab is the origin of Rishi Sunak. His mother was a chemist, while his father was a doctor. To East Africa, his grandparents had emigrated.
- Before attending Oxford University to study politics, philosophy, and economics, Sunak attended the famous Winchester College. Additionally, he holds an MBA from Stanford University in the US.
- After creating a big package worth tens of billions of pounds to aid businesses and employees, Sunak enjoyed tremendous popularity during the pandemic.
- On February 13, 2020, Rishi Sunak was chosen Chancellor of the Exchequer, six months after UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson designated him chief secretary to the Treasury.
Also Read: Top 10 Richest Women in the World
Thank you for reading. Leave us a comment if you liked it!
Have a Good Day ahead